Becoming well-known as a live streamer is not easy. Whether you are using Swoo TV or other top live stream apps, you’ll need plenty of organization and dedication. Here’s a list of some of the most popular live streamers today and what you can do to make your own stream a success:
- The Decorah Eagles: A live stream set up to watch a mated pair of eagles has been declared to be the most popular live stream in America by Forbes. The stream simply follows these eagles and their new hatchlings during their day-to-day birdie activities. In addition to attracting millions of viewers, the stream has also created a sense of community thanks to good moderation. While not everyone can film eagles, creating community through good moderation can help a live stream thrive.
- BuzzFeed DIY: In addition to having interesting content, live streaming channels can also be educational. For instance, the BuzzFeed DIY channel allows people to create various DIY projects. This is both useful and entertaining.
- Fist Row Sports: This is a live European football- aka soccer- stream that takes fans to the front row seat of the game. Sports live streams must complete with general television coverage and while most traditional sports coverage has a fairly broad scope, this live stream gives fans the unique, first-row experience.
- Food Twitch: Cooking can be intimidating for even the most experienced individuals. This stream allows you to try and create new dishes under expert guidance. This is a new take on traditional cooking instructions, which is why it works. If you want to cover a well-known niche in your live stream, try to add a fresh twist.
- Live Streaming Fitness: This stream focuses on streaming regular workouts. This gives viewers the convenience of a guided workout experience from the comfort of their own home. Bringing convenience to your users is a great way to increase your odds of success.
While there is no shortcut to success, observing and learning from others can certainly help you launch more efficiently.