A military grade taser is a wonderful self-defense electroshock weapon used by military personnel, police offers, law enforcement officers and other people involved in defense. Any person, if struck by the teaser can experience over-stimulation of sensory nerves that further results in contractions of long muscles.
Working Of Taser
- First, two metal probes of 15 feet each are discharged by tasers.
- Then, these probes emit electrical impulses
- These electric impulses attack the motor nervous system and provide an electric shock.
A Neuro-Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) system is used for disabling the sensory nervous system and motor nerves.
How Are Tasers Different From Stun Guns?
Unlike Tasers, stun guns come in direct contact with the assailant. You don’t need to panic if the assailant touch or hold others while stun guns are being used. While purchasing, you need to ensure that the voltage reading is as low as 100,000
But, tasers can be used in several different ways. You can use the taser for up to 15 feet of distance from the assailant. A single button (present on the taser) is used for emitting probes and converting the device into close defense weapons.
Electric Stun Gun
Electric stun gun uses the electrical energy and disables any person or animal by giving the very powerful electric shock. The energy produced by electric stun guns can make the person to complete unconsciousness. Unlike, old defense weapons, no wire are used by electric stun guns.
How Electric Stun Gun Works?
Stuns guns are being with us for more than 100 years. All electroshock weapons use the temporary high voltage for overriding the body’s muscle-triggering operations. Low-current electrical discharge is enough for emitting muscle-triggering mechanisms.
Two metal probes that are connected through wires help in immobilizing recipients. Well, current is the most important thing which is used by stun guns. High voltages used in stun guns lead to any electric shock by uncontrollably twitching body muscles. For getting the best results, you should use stun guns either on the upper hip or on the upper shoulder.
Amazing Benefits Of Spy Cameras
Hidden spy cameras can be used for several activities and can decrease many problems from the life. Here are some advantages of using spy cameras
- Proof Crime – In the present century, everyone asks for evidence for proving the crime. Without any specific evidence, you can fail to provide any harm to the culprit. In these conditions, spy camera can be handy and can be used for getting any kind of evidence.
- Stop Shoplifting – By using CCTV cameras, you cannot allow any burglar to come to the stop and steal things very easily. Spy cameras can prevent shoplifting.
- Solves Babysitter Problem – You can place CCTV cameras in your home and can easily observe all the activities of the babysitter. With this, you can perform your daily tasks along with having an eye on your baby.
- Save The Girl – Nowadays, cases of eve teasing, harassment, and rapes of women have become very common. Even if we have a powerful law but still girls/women are not considered safe. Therefore, we can use spy cameras at different places and get recordings for finding out apparent witnesses.